Monday, April 29, 2013

Review: Sterimar Nasal Hygiene Spray


Sterimar is a natural seawater spray that is sterilized and made isotonic for daily nasal hygiene. Its gentle micro-diffusion spray is delivered through a shaped nozzle that fits any nose, even a baby. Sterimar has no preservatives and is drug free. Relief of nasal congestion associated with: 

* hayfever and allergies 
* sinusitis 
* colds 
* post operative nasal care.

My Reviews
Pros:
  • Effective in Clearing blocked nose
  • Safe for babies
  • Moisturises Nose 
Cons:
  • Difficult to press
  • Challenging to give to a baby
Overall: I was prescribed this when my baby had "colds". I'm not sure why they didnt prescribe me the sterimar baby when Baby yo was still under 3 months. Well, he had runny nose and he always had blocked nose. Maybe it was allergies but I just couldn't figure it out. This product helped me alot by easing his congestion specially when he was about to feed. it helped him fuss less and get over the whole block nose saga and be done with it. 

Rating: 4/5

Tips: Sit or stand a baby when using this. I laid him down, which was not actually supposed to. Well, the doctor didn't tell me. Get the sterimar baby for babies instead of the adult one. No side effects or bad reaction even if i used the wrong one.

Will I repurchase?: Yes

Recommended age: 3+ (Sterimar Baby could be used from birth onwards)

Similar Products: Havent found any

Where to purchase: Unity, Watsons, Pharmacy

Price: around SGD $15

Do you think Nasal Sprays are good for babies? Have you used one before? What do you feel about them? Let me know! 

Disclaimer: This is not a paid post. The review is solely based on the blog owner's experience when using the product mentioned. STERIMAR did not, in any way, compensated the blog owner to write this product review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you find this information useful? Let me know in the comment box below!